Friday, October 06, 2006

Careless Whisper...


Salah satu lagu favoritku adalah Careless Whisper...
George Michael sangat pas membawakan lagu ini,
when I listen to Careless Whisper song, my mind fly together with the rhythm and lyrics to another careless world of misery...

Time can never mend
The careless whispers of a good friend
To the heart and mind
If your answers kind
There's no comfort in the truth
Pain is all you'll find

I'm never gonna dance again
Guilty feet have got no rhythm
Though it's easy to pretend
I know you're not a fool

I should have no better than to cheat a friend
And waste the chance that I'd been given
So I'm never gonna dance again
The way I danced with you.....

Is it about careless and unwanted guy due to his uniqueness?

video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home